PLEASE NOTE: These are mostly the views of the Nouveau Riche and International Students who came post 2000, as well as the Chinese Liberal Association. Not all Chinese people have these views.
Recently, the Liberal Party have been working hard on the Chinese community in their 2016 Federal Election campaign, announcing Chinese background candidates such as George Hua and Phillip Liu in safe Labor seats in order to garner more Chinese votes. However, the most outspoken is a certain councillor Kelvin Ho.
Glen Iris City Councillor Kelvin Ho, speaks out his views on the election. He is very active on WeChat, the social networking tool of choice for Chinese people at the moment. Currently he is in multiple different Chinese community WeChat groups, where he popularly spreads his agenda.
Every three years, Australian citizens exercise their voting power to decide the future of the nation. If Labor is elected, Chinese people will meet with very unfavourable circumstances. They are opposed to the Australian-Chinese Free Trade Agreement and they also have tried to create laws to stop Chinese investments, then also allow huge amounts of Asylum seekers to enter our borders who will further burden our hard working tax payers. Friends, it is now your chance to use your holy vote, to support your dream policies, help us on election day.
Kelvin Ho then replies to an unknown person in regards to why they should vote for the Liberal party. (WeChat doesn’t let you see comments from other people unless you are also mutual friends).
The Australian election will happen on the 2nd of July! The differences between Liberal and Labor are:
- Liberal have always been kind to the Chinese; Labor only talk about how Chinese people are stealing local jobs!
- The Liberal Party is very positive towards skilled migration, foreign investment; Labor are protectionists.
- The Liberal Party seek to have a fair society, where the harder you work, the more you get in return; whilst Labor steals tax money to support lazy people.
- The Liberal Party is all cutting governmental spending and taxes, you can do what you want with the money you own; the Labor Party is all about taking your money and spending it.
- Liberal supports entrepreneurs, especially for small business; Labor refuses to cut taxes for small businesses.
- The Liberal Party supports a free market, having trade agreements with China, Japan and Korea in order to build the economy; Labor and the unions are absolutely opposed to Chinese investments.
Enough on the views of Kelvin Ho, here are the viewpoints of his supporters in his newly created WeChat group for the election.
It’s all logically very simple. If you are poor, you support Labor. If you are a businessmen, a person who makes money, you will support Liberal. Only by making money and creating more business can you give more tax to the country, then will the nation be better! Stupid cunt Labor only knows how to spend money not how to make good policies for businesses
You Zhi Zhe Shi Jing Cheng:
Labor are so similar to the Chinese Communist party 😀
Deakin Big Police:
If we look at it on the left-right spectrum, Labor are equal to communist parties or perhaps socialist parties
Similar to the North Korean Worker’s Party
Those who are poor but with ambition should vote for Liberal, those who are poor and have given up on life should vote for Labor
Now, that’s enough for now. Please bear in mind, as a long standing member of the Chinese community, these people are currently the majority of the new overseas Chinese community in Melbourne.